Blog

Keep up to date with all the latest news in the industry here

Family lucky to escape ducted heating fire

4 February 2013
By Coleman Levin
Family lucky to escape ducted heating fire

Published 27th May, 2012 The Australian and Channel 7 News

A family in Camberwell had a lucky escape yesterday when their ducted heating unit caught fire. The fire started in the ducted heater and spread quickly through the ducts, said Andrew O’Connell from the Metropolitan Fire Brigade. “Tonight’s fire could have been tragic and offers a timely reminder to everyone to have their ducted heater serviced before the really cold weather sets in” said Mr O’Connell. Click here to book a service.

Picture: Marc Robertson | The Courier-Mail
 

Comments

Post has no comments.

Post a Comment

Captcha Image