Blog

Keep up to date with all the latest news in the industry here

Colbycool reports on homes living with dangerous Carbon Monoxide Gas

4 February 2013
By Coleman Levin
Carbon Monoxide Alarm Sign

Colbycool’s service program this winter has proven just how many families in Melbourne are living with the dangerous carbon monoxide emissions in their home. People are neglecting to have their gas heaters serviced every two years which in most cases is voiding their warranty. The older heaters often have cracked heat exchangers which is why the carbon monoxide is leaking and emitting inside the home. A service by a Colbycool technician will offer you peace of mind, so that you will know if your family is safe or at risk.

Picture: www.co-bealarmed.co.uk

Comments

Post has no comments.

Post a Comment

Captcha Image